Tuesday, November 9, 2010

9 Months

I can't believe this little man is 9 months already! Where has the time gone?
I know that every kid is different but Matthew is totally different than Charlie was at his age.


At 9 months Matthew is 21 lbs and he:
* Army crawls and rolls to get where he wants
* Says Dada
* Gives Kisses
* Waves (sometimes)
*Is OBSESSED with his brothers Toy Story football and loves all balls
* Loves Loves Loves playing with the wipe container and water bottles
* Thinks he's brother is the funniest person on earth
* Hates riding in the car
*Loves blueberries and Ritz crackers
*Refuses to eat meat!
* Has had 2 haircuts
* Puts his hand in his mouth after every single bite we feed him
* Looks just like his Daddy and doesn't like to be away from his Mama!
* Makes his family so happy we love him so much!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Oh he is so adorable! What darling pictures. He looks exactly like his Daddy with his new haircut! I can't wait to hold all of you in my arms! I love and miss you so very much! Thanks for sharing the pictures!