Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Bread Bandit

We found out yesterday that Matty has an ear infection, which explains why he woke up about 10:00 on Sunday night, he was so upset we let him hang out in the living room with us. We had made some yummy dip and were using the left over bread from dinner. The bread was sitting on the coffee table, then we both got up to do something...

So, Matty decided to help himself!
Who me?

Notice the new hair cut, Jesse did it on the bathroom floor when I THOUGHT he was bathing the boys. Nope, he was shaving our 9 month old's head. In his defense it was getting really patchy. He's just lucky he didn't butcher it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness he is just too cute for words. I love the last picture the most.

Angelee said...

I do like the hair cut. good call jesse.

Laurie said...

As much as I don't approve of unauthorized haircuts by dad (or others)....After comparing the before and after hair cut photos, the new cut really does look better.