That's why I am posting the picture because...
If I don't smile, I will SCREAM!
I'll admit, I have already screamed today..too many times!
It's the attitude, the no's and the refusal to do what I ask
It's the attitude, the no's and the refusal to do what I ask
It's the not eating, not wanting to go to sleep, throwing kicking a screaming fits and a bazillion other things
Makes me feel like a bad mom
Do I let him get away with too much?
Do I baby him too much?
Maybe, don't pay enough attention
I've tried showering him with attention, I've tried reasoning, I've tried bribery, I've tried ignoring it and today I tried screaming. Which didn't really help either of us
It's just a stage right?
Please tell me its just a stage!!!
If not I will need to blow this picture up BIG and plaster them around the house.
Smile..Breathe..Smile..Breathe..Smile,Smile,Smile
Now, I've vented I feel better, maybe we both need a little cuddle time.
Lucky for me, little big man has had an exceptionally fantastic week. I hope that's not a stage, just a turning point. I can have it all, right?
3 comments:
Oh glory be, I'm so glad I'm not alone!!!! I was feeling so distraught this morning, as you just read. I'm just praying this phase will be over soon and I will start feeling less angry about all of it. Until then, I need a date! And a vacation! And a gno! And a spa day! And a house cleaner! And.....you get the idea.
I'm right there with you too. It'll get better. Just breathe and smile, and get out of the house once in a while.
I was feeling the exact same way. Then I got my weekly e-mail about my child's development and it said - No body told you about the terrible threes, did they? No! And they are way more terrible then the twos. I think all we can do is not give in when they are screaming,try and stay calm, and cross our fingers - it will pass quickly.
Post a Comment