Shutterfly...I'm sure you've heard of them and if you haven't you HAVE to check it out here at http://www.shutterfly.com/ received many of their greeting cards from others and envied them. Then, just as I was about to order my Christmas cards from another site, I received an e-mail...thank you shutterlfy, offering me some free cards. I can tell you it took me FOREVER to find one that I like the most, because all of their cards are fabulous! But, I think that I have decided on this one. http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/cards-stationery/joy-wishes-ornament-christmas-5x7-folded-card?sortType=1&storeNode=93491. Because it's simple (like us) and this year it will be a picture of just the boys and JOY is what I think of when I look at them! (most of the time)
It was a toss up between that one and this one http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/cards-stationery/merriest-wishes-mint-christmas-card-5x7-flat?sortType=1&storeNode=93496
Then I saw thishttp://www.shutterfly.com/calendars/desk-calendars which I thought would be a great gift for my Dad, the man who has everything and spends lots of time at his desk!
And isn't this a perfect gift for my grandpas? http://www.shutterfly.com/photo-gifts/photo-mugs/custom-mug because the only thing they enjoy more than their coffee every morning is pictures of their grandkids!
They even have birthday invitations!!! I fell IN LOVE with this one http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/invitations/twelve-months-blue-birthday-invitation-5x7-flat?sortType=1&storeNode=60388 and lucky me, Matthew's first birthday is in two months! (Goodness where has the time gone)
And...if there is Holiday Party in your future wouldn't this be a fabulous way to invite your guests????? http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/all-erin-condren-holiday-designs/jolly-gems-abound-holiday-invitation-5x7-flat?sortType=1&storeNode=93510 I sure think so!
And..just as I was finishing up browsing the site I found this http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/cards-stationery/keep-believing-christmas-card-5x7-flat?sortType=1&storeNode=93479 which I will be sending off to my sweet sister in New York City where she is serving a mission, because it's has a lot of pictures and she can't get enough of her sweet nephew!
So, click away my friends and choose your Holiday Cards. I promise you'll be hooked. Now, I need to get to work trying to figure out your addresses because a little artist a.k.a my two year old colored all over my address book! Hopefully I'll be able to make them out!!!! Then, maybe because I am getting such a killer deal I'll order these too, to make me adressing a little easier this year! http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-cards/tree-of-joy-christmas-address-label?sortType=1&storeNode=60312 Merry Christmas and happy Shutterflying!
1 comment:
i'm hoping mine come before the season is over. i procrastinated!
Post a Comment