Dear Charlie,
I can not believe how fast these past three year have gone. You have blessed our lives more then we could possibly imagine and we are so grateful to have you in our lives.
You were born at 5:29 p.m. March 9th 2010. It had been a long and eventful day, when you came out the cord was wrapped around your neck twice and your entire body (head then through your legs)! We should have realized that would be a precursor to your life, you moved like crazy in the belly and nothing has changed. That evening you made me a mother something I hadn't just been waiting 9 months for, but for as long as I can remember.
You are such a smart boy! You weren't just walking but running at your first birthday. You were talking in sentences before you were 18 months old. You have never been much of a sleeper, in fact you didn't sleep through the night until right before your first birthday. You love being the center of attention and love being around other people!
Your little brother was born right before you turned two. You love him so much, but let me tell you, he thinks that you are the coolest thing that ever lived. You love for me to tell you the story about when he was born and then you finish by telling me about when you came to meet him for the first time at the hospital and then you giggle when I tell you how much you loved his toes and how he wrapped them around your finger. Then, you always ask me to tell you about when you were in my tummy and then you came out! I love reliving those moments because they are the best days of my life.
Since Matthew has been here, you have developed a special relationship with your Daddy and like Matthew thinks you are the coolest thing that ever lived, you think Daddy is the coolest thing that ever lived. That's the way it should be!
We are so proud of the three year old you are! You are so smart, you have the most amazing memory of anyone I have ever met. You are potty trained (thank you). You love super heroes, pirates, building forts, playing games, going to nursery, singing the "Nephi" song, you love your friends and playing with your cousins. You know what you want, and if you don't get it everyone knows. You are sweet and tell us you love us all the time! You are starting to push your limits. You love talking on the phone. You get offended at the store if the checker doesn't talk to you. You love to watch movies and "shows", lately Jake and then Neverland Pirates, Max and Ruby , Spy Kids and Spirit are your favorites! You are a great eater, you will try just about anything but getting you to stop what you are doing and to sit down and eat is hard. You love sharks,whales,fish, and anything else to do with sea life. You have two levels loud and asleep! You doing a great somersault and you can hit a baseball really good. You are a creature of habit! You are sweet, so so so sweet( I know I already said that but really you are)! You make me smile every single day. I love you!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday to Charlie, he is a super sweet little boy!
Post a Comment