Monday, March 21, 2011

Weekend Trip

We've been wanting to take the boys (especially Char) to the Monetary Bay Aquarium forever now. My Uncle offered us a rental house he had on Pebble Beach for the weekend, so we didn't hesitate to pack up and head down. We met my little cousin Joseph and his Mama there. It was a perfect trip, sunshine, the beach, good food and lots of fun!
It took this kid forever to get his feet in the water, which was weird because he LOVES water. But he finally did it and now he tells everyone that he "faced his fears"

I almost left Matthew at the house with Jesse so he could get a good nap in. I am so glad he talked me out of it because He LOVED the sand!


Char loves loves loves anything to do with sea life, he had a blast at the aquarium and now he says he wants to be a scuba diver when he grows up
(and a pilot,fireman,policeman,baseball player and Daddy)












I love this boy!!!!



Joe Joe and Charlie had so much fun together and building forts!






No comments: