No joke! The dumb things held me hostage in my house the other day and by being held hostage I mean
every time I would try to go outside they would run towards me. Really, have you ever seen a turkey? They are ugly things! These pictures were taken when they walked further from the house, but it didn't take them long to come back and when they did, Charlie was
hitting the window yelling at them to "go away" and they made lots of noise and flew up to hit the window. It in his own words "freaked him out" where he jumped off the table and knocked my precious camera off breaking the
lens. So, these turkeys broke my camera. As if I needed another reason to hate turkeys or birds of any kind.

I really wished I would have had my camera all week because if I would have I would have taken pictures of:
Charlie playing t-ball at his first ShortE All-Starts "game"
Planting our garden
Matthew trapping Charlie under the laundry basket (pay back is on it's way)
Finding Char sleeping with our wedding picture rested next to him on his pillow! (So sweet)
Matty mastering the art of using a fork (now he refuses to eat a meal without one) and when he took all 64 crayons out of the crayon box and then put them all back on one by one.

This is the last picture that was on my camera before the turkeys. Matthew wearing a NY Jets outfit sent by sweet lady that my sister helped baptize the
beginning of her mission in NY, he finally fits in it and she will be home in 5 weeks!!!!!!
2 comments:
Lame turkeys.
So sad! I can't believe this happened after we got off the phone! Those blasted Turkey's! I hope the camera damage isn't too bad and that it's an easy (as in cheap) repair.
I love how Charlie fell asleep with your wedding picture- so so precious! I miss you! xo
Post a Comment