I finlay got my camera lens in the mail last week! Is it bad that the first thing I did was take pictures of my garden? Truth is I didn't have much confidence that I could keep it alive, let alone get vegetables from it! But, low and behold...
This year we got top soil from Sutherland's and moved the garden to a new area, Jesse built planter boxes! Hopefully it works! It rained so much last month that the garden got LOTS of water, but not too much sun. I've been told that if they are green on the plant too long the tomatoes get mushy. So hurry up SUN turn my tomatoes red already!
5 comments:
With that title, I was expecting to read a long mushy post about how wonderful jesse is and how your love for him overfloweth...but alas, it was about your tomatoes!!! funny.
your garden is great! Be proud of it :D
It is still early, you have plenty of time for those tomatoes to turn red. I bet they will be delicious too?
My garden is not doing well. I haven't done any miracle grow yet and it has been really cold and rainy this spring so I feel like we have been behind.
Wow Kin, nice work it looks great! We really wanted to start a garden this year but with our long to do list of all the things we want to do to our house right now, we decided that next year is the year. Glad I can look to you as my gardening mentor now :) Can't wait to hear how it all turns out.
Post a Comment