
As we were leaving the city the other day we could see the temple as we crossed the bridge. Jesse suggested we stop and walk to boys around the temple. To be honest, I didn't really want to. The boys were both asleep and I was happy to have a little peace. But really, how could I say no? While this picture was being taken the conversation went as follows..

Jesse- "This is where Mommy and Daddy were married"
Charlie - "Yeah, I already knew that Dad"
Jesse- "How did you know that"
Charlie- "Cause I watched you, then you came to get me later"


I love that kid, and even though there was no more sleeping on the way home, I was filled with a new kind of peace!
I am thankful the spirit that fills our home and lives each day because of our sweet innocent children and the example they are to me but most of all that we can be together for eternity!
2 comments:
Wow! That is the cutest conversation of all time. So sweet!
That is too cute.
Post a Comment