Monday, August 15, 2011

Speed Racer

A week ago Charlie got a new bike, the next day we took him to the park to learn how to ride it. He did pretty good, but it took a long time to ride around Degarmo Park once. Well, less then a week later the kid is a pro. Last night we took him on a trail at Bidwell Park and he road a mile and a half like he'd been doing it forever! He caught on fast and is so proud of himself, so are we!

Shark week made a real impression on him, so naturally he picked out a shark helmet. He's had so many compliments on it as we've been riding around neighborhoods and parks, his face lights up every time!

1 comment:

Em said...

Brennan is DYING for a bike with training wheels. I told him he had to leave his binkies for Santa if he wants one. He says he's going to. I'm not sure if I want to celebrate or cry?!