Can't believe my sweet boy is already one and a half! The day he turned 18 months is suddenly grew up. He is talking more, doing everything his brother does, communicating like crazy, sleeping like a champ, throwing tantrums, saying "no" constantly and starting to fight with his big bother.
Sometimes I feel like I am learning how to be a mother all over again because he is the complete opposite of Charlie. He talks less and is doing things a little slower then his brother but he's more laid back and easier in a lot of ways. Everything Charlie won't eat Matthew will and vice versa.Matthew sleeps in and Charlie wakes up early, Matty needs lots of sleep, Charlie can run on little to none.
Matthew is getting such a personality and is really quite a clown when you get him in the right mood. I forgot how much I love, no I ADORE this age. They do something new everyday and you start to see who they really are.
Here he is showing off his muscles, such a strong boy!
1 comment:
Time went by too fast here too:(:(:(
Post a Comment