Monday, January 2, 2012

COUSINS!

It was so much fun to see my cousins in Arizona for Melissa's wedding. I got to meet my two new "nieces" my cousin's girls who are the first girls we've had for a LONG time, all of the great grandkids were all together for the first time., and I got to get to know my Rochelle's awesome husband Mitch and Jared's adorable wife Natalie who I had never really spent time with. Our kids had so much fun playing together. It really was what I was looking forward to the most and it was so much fun.
C.J., Natalie,Jared,Charlie,Kindra,Matthew,Melissa,Justin,Rochelle,Brooklyn,Mitch,Rhandi,
Cayman, Quinn, and Graham.
Ok, Rhandi please don't kill me for this one. I just had to document that love a cousin who's helping the bride gobble up some chips for the ten second brake she had while taking pictures.
This is all four of us together. These are my best friends, the memories we have together are irreplaceable. I love them!


We were able to sneak away (without kids) for a quick breakfast!
Matthew and sweet Quinn
Charlie and Quinn!
Char and Cayman, I LOVE that these boys became such good friends. Somehow Hudson didn't end up in any of my pictures.
One day I walked in and they were sitting next to each other, Char playing the ipad and Cayman playing his Dad's phone.

2 comments:

Rhandi said...

Oh Kin- this is a wonderful post- thank you! You guys truly are my very best friends. I sure miss us all living close! We are going to have to start planning special weekend getaways with the 4 of us! xoxo

Whitney said...

What a handsome family. And Melissa looks amazing!