My sister Melissa and her new husband Justin were married in the Mesa Arizona temple on December 30th! It was a beautiful sealing and she was the most beautiful bride ever! It was so much fun to be with all the family that was able to make it.



A freind took pictures with my camera and they didn't turn our great but I am glad that I have the ones that I do. Miss had 10 bridesmaids. They came from Arizona, California, Utah, Indiana, and Wyoming. She is loved for sure. It was fun to meet some of her favorite mission companions I 've heard so many stories about and catch up with her old friends!





I know I should have waited until she got the professional pictures back. Seriously, he was awesome and if you live in Arizona look up The Arizona Wedding Guys!d have waited for the pictures that the AWESOME photographer took to post on my blog, but I will do them when she

Picture time was also nap time, which equaled a very bad time for all the kids involved. This is the only picture of the four of them where Matthew is not screaming. Jesse had to stay home and work, that was the worst part of the whole week!

I think the Mesa temple just might be the most beautiful temple I have ever been in or out of.

I am so happy for Melissa. I really do love Justin, earlier in the week we had a Bachelorette party for Miss and I asked Justin some questions and video taped them. I think it was one of the highlights of my week, by the end I was laughing so hard I was crying and I really got to know him better.
No comments:
Post a Comment