Friday, April 27, 2012

WARNING


DISCLAIMER!!!!!

Warning.... 

If you are squeamish 

then don't scroll down!

If you don't like see little boys

do yucky things 

then don't scroll down!

If funky eye tricks freak you out

then don't scroll down!

But if you aren't then keep going! 

I swear we didn't teach him!

Just ask him " I learned all on my own"!

He thinks he is so funny 

It freaks most of us out

His exact words are "The boys like it the girls think it's gross"

But some boys think it's gross too

And some of the girls ask him to do it

He loves that


The eye trick 


He tries to teach us all to do it


And really wishes Dad could do it


He says "Josh's dad can do, why can't you"

It's less disgusting when you watch him do it

and then watch him put them back the right way! 















 Boys will be boys

and I have a feeling this boy will use this trick for a very long time! 

2 comments:

Allie said...

haha. SO funny! What a little character:0

Rhandi said...

Confession- when I was a little girl I pretended that this was completely disgusting but I was secretly jealous and wished I could do it.