To say this kid likes seafood would be the understatement of the year! He LOVES any kind of seafood. If we ask him what he wants for dinner, he normally says "Shrimp or Fish"! He has been asking to go to Red Lobster for weeks. The other day he told us "That's ok, Maybe Grandpa will take me when he comes if I still want it!"
We went to Sacramento yesterday and he remembered going to Joe's Crab Shack and begged us to take him, we couldn't resist!

2 comments:
That is hilarious! I've never known a child to love seafood so much, or at all. He's sure cute!
I love this because he's totally taking after his namesake. I remember when I worked at Red Lobster that I would see your parents there all the time. They love that place! How fun that kiddo Charlie loves it too!
Post a Comment