Saturday, August 25, 2012

Preschool

My big boy started preschool on Thursday, he was so excited. On our way there he made sure that I was going to LEAVE him there and not stay with him. I walked him in, kissed him on the cheek and he hurried off to play with the giant bucket of dinosaurs. I only got a tear in my eye when he came home with a special award for "being so helpful"!
I think I love it as much as he does. I worked at his preschool before I was even pregnant with him and always knew that Chico Country Day is where my kids would go, even though I taught at other great preschool. This one his the best. His teachers are the best! So thankful that he can be apart of that wonderful program.
He's also already decided who the cutest girl in his class his. Apparently she smiled at him when he told her there were bugs in the sandbox. Ha! I love this kid!

No comments: