I was looking through pictures last night and couldn't believe that I forgot to post about my family's trip to Chico! Well, here is the first part (and the main reason for the trip)! Brian returned about from his two year mission in Mendoza Argentina, in August! I was giddy with excitement driving to Sacramento to go get them. He spent a little longer here than everyone else and it was so nice to have him all to ourselves It's nice to be able to call him on the phone and chat or Skype whenever I want. It was wonderful to hear all of the stories of his two years of service and see the love he had for the people of Argentina. I sure do love him. I hope one day I can be like him.
This picture was taken the last time we saw him before he left on his mission.
This picture was taken the day we met them in Sacramento. The boys are wearing their Boco Soccer shirts he got them from Argentina!

No comments:
Post a Comment