Thursday, October 4, 2012

We spent the summer growing!

 I can't believe that summer is over, even if it doesn't feel like it here! I don't have many pictures to show for our summer and quite frankly I've felt a little guilty that we didn't do much. But, the more I thought about it I realized even though we didn't go and do a whole lot it's still was a big summer in our house, lots of milestones!


 Matthew has gotten HUGE this summer, he has...
* Is REALLY talking, like having conversations and making jokes kind of talking!
* Started sleeping in a big boy bed!
*LOVES nursery
* Finds the letter "M" everywhere we go, on billboards, semi-trucks,lotion bottles, ect. and says "Look, it my letter"
* Last but not least.... he is POTTY TRAINED!!! He still wears a diaper to bed, but I'll take it! 
 Char Bear has grown up so much too! He is really a kid now, not a baby, not a toddler. It's kind of sad! 
This summer he 
*Learned how to swim and is a total fish swimming all over the pool with no fear! 
*Started sleeping all night, every night in his own bed. Sometimes he talks his brother to come into his bed with him. 
* Can make his own peanut butter sandwich!
* He can write his own name, and can add simple numbers. 
* Has become quite the little artist! 
So happy that I am these sweet boy's Mama! I just love them so much! 




2 comments:

Whitney said...

Oh my word your boys are cute!

Kindra said...

Thank you! So are yours..our cute!