We got back last week from our three week trip to Texas!
More pictures to come later but...
this was one of the highlights of the trip for me,
watching Matthew help Grandpa Magic make his famous homemade raviolis!
He (Matthew) was so patient, he watched, he waited and then he did exactly what he was supposed to!
Grandpa was a patient too and a good teacher
He "helped" for a good 45 min..a long time for a 2 year
(I can only say 2 year old for a few more days but I'll do it ever day til' then thank you very much)
We threw Matthew's in the boiling water right away and ate them with butter and fresh grated ramano cheese.
We ate Dad's Christmas Eve with his homemade pasta sauce!
I've always said it's a little taste of Heaven....and this Christmas I saw a little glimpse of it too!

1 comment:
It's true! A perfect Christmas for me includes my Uncle Charlies homemade ravioli! I wonder the next Christmas this will happen, sigh!
Post a Comment