We got the card reader...so her are some pics!
Here are a Few Highlights of the past few weeks...
* January ended with a bad case of bronchitics for Charlie! Not fun at all ! The same week he cut 3 teeth and got an awful, awful diaper rash from the antibiotics. Yuck!
* Charlie got his first shiner, a huge black eye. He was trying to walk too fast and his eye met the corner of the coffee table. Ouch!
* It's all about walking these days, he getting better and better everyday! The only time he will crawl is when he needs to get to something he can pull himself up on to walk again!
* Walking means getting in to more and more. Just a few of the recent favorite things to get into.. the toilet (gross) and has now figured how to turn on the bath tub. Luckily he hasn't quite mastered getting in himself but the other night figured out how to get out.
* He has a new obsession with balls. He knows right were to go when we get to my parent's house (Uncle C.J.'s room has all the cool ball)
* New words include, thank you (ank ewe), ball, outside (side) and hat. He also learned the baby sign for more.
* I am trying desperately to figure out how to sneak veggies into his diet. He was doing great until he got sick (any ideas) Also, for all you mommies out there any suggestions on weening (the time is fast approaching) I must admit I'm a little sad, it was hard at first but I love to nurse now
* We are having fun planning our little guys first birthday and can't believe it's almost been an entire year!
4 comments:
as for weaning I sucked at it, but a lot of people suggested giving baby a bottle to play with for a little bit and maybe put just a little bit of water or formula in there so if they do figure out to suck on it then he will get something out of it.
Start off by letting him just play with a bottle and put just a little bit of water or formula in there so when he is playing with it and accidentally sucks on the bottle something will come out of it and he will start putting 2 and 2 together
i love the "poem" before you were a mom. it made me cry (happy tears) thank you for sharing!
Kin, I have a few great recipes that I think would help. Remind me next time we talk (hopefully tomorrow we can catch up). LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment