Maybe it's because I've had two friends and a cousin who had a baby this week. Maybe it's because baby really isn't a "baby", maybe it's the fact that one of my dear friends just found out she's pregnant after 2 1/2 years of trying, it might be that exactly a year ago this time I was anxiously awaiting the arrival of my first baby. Well whatever it is today I was feeling a tiny bit baby hungry for the first time in a year. Then... I had to leave the cart in the middle of the store with a whiny baby, I tried to fix dinner with a little guy pulling on my pants, tried to do the dishes with that same little guy trying to climb on top of the dishwasher, and tried to put an extremely tired almost one year old to bed while he fought it tooth and nail. And then.. I began to very full in the baby department. I think we'll give it a year or two!
3 comments:
Good thinking, Kindra! No, you'll love getting #2, but all in good time, right? Love you two!
-Graham
Well, if you were worried about if I could handle another newphew... don't even worry about it, I can.
there is no doubt in my mind you could handle it, and then some, but you will be ready when it happens and even if your not! I love you, your such a good mommy and friend!
Post a Comment