Thursday, February 26, 2009

A Wonderful Day, Texas and Idaho!

I had a wonderful day today, just spending time with my mom. I helped her do a little I don't organizing, we spent some time outside with Charlie and then went to the YW basketball came that I am helping coach and then we went to dinner with the boys. I am so grateful for her and for the friendship that we have, she is my best friend! I have always been grateful for the time that we have been able to spend together but I have cherished it a lot more the past couple of weeks. My family is moving to Texas in a couple of months. My dad got a job there with a company called Vetoquinol in Fort Worth where he will be a National Sales Manager. We are happy that he got a job, but sad to see them leave. I really don't think that I've let it set in yet. I don't know what I will do when they leave. Maybe one day we will follow them there (Jesse told me when we were first married that he wanted to live in Texas someday that is where he served his mission). Side note, that does NOT mean that we are planning on moving there, no we don't have a job or have looked at houses, contrary to what you might have heard, it is merely a thought!
Luckily Dad will be getting lots of frequent flier miles so they can visit a lot and we can go there every now and then. I am so thankful that we have been able to love so close to them for so long and that we can have such close special relationships!
On a happier note. Brian will be going to BYU-Idaho in the fall! Geese I can't believe he's old enough to be in College, one more year until a mission.

1 comment:

Andrea Sheets said...

WOW! This is huge news Kendra. I never thought the Pasantinos would leave Chico. How sad! Well, tell CJ we're still planning on him for Hannah even if he is a Texan.