Today was a long day, I was sad all day long. I'm getting more teeth and they hurt real bad, so I cry a lot and want to be held all the time! Sometimes it makes mommy want to cry too! After work mommy and I cam home I took a nap and then just as mommy was about to lay down I woke up. After my nap I was even crankier then before, so Mommy called Daddy and asked him to bring home some dinner because she was NOT in the mood to cook. After we watched Baby Einstein together I played for a little while myself. Mommy was relieved to get a little time to herself and she was proud of me for playing on my own. She went in the other room and that's when I discovered something very exciting. A couple of minutes later she realized that I was being way too quite and she decided she she come check on me. This is what she found... Instead of yelling and taking it away from me, she decided that it had just been one of those day and she to just laugh and grab the camera. After she took a few pictures she took that yummy stuff away from me. Chocolate makes everything better, even if it's only for a couple minutes. 


1 comment:
That is hillarious, what a face all chocolatey and cute! I love it!
Post a Comment